Writing On The Wall  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in

This is a project I have been wanting to do for ever and I finally did it!! The hallway was just screaming chalkboard :) So I finally bought some chalkboard paint. I was needing to paint all of the hallway a new coat of paint so I got more paint for the rest of the hallway and the chalkboard paint and went at it...





My son takes a step back to see what an awesome job he has done.





I really needed to sand the wall first but didn't want to take that extra step. It is still workable even without the extra step. Though if you ever decide to do this you may want to take that extra step. I have some paint left over so I want to make a couple of smaller boards. You can use picture frames and such. What ever you want.




Time to pull that red tape off....




And there is the finished project! I recycled some old trim I had to put at the top and bottom. Now my children can be writing on the wall :)


Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel.....

Today I joined a link-up party with Women Living Well....Click on Link below and see what other Ladies are up too

This entry was posted on 5:28 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment