Gearing 4 Better Habits Than the Average Kitty  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in



OK so I am Gearing 4 Better Habits Than the Average Kitty :)
Thought I'd share with you a copy of what I keep open on my labtop at all times. The routine list I talked about yesterday. I have it on wordpad. I want to get to 21 (21 days form a habit) days straight on each important routine so I started numbering (a friend of mine gave me this idea)the important or more difficult ones to follow. Once I get to 21 it should be a breeze and I can start working on some other areas. I also may critique some things as time goes on like a certain time for something to better fit family or needs or add/subtract something.

morning coffee no more than two cups 1
check Johns BG at 8:00 or 8:30 and write it down 1 2 (working on keeping it at this time)
Give John insulin at 8:30 or 9:00am 1 2 (working on keeping it at this time)
read 1 2
drink water 1
pray 1 2
write in journal 1 2
10 eat breakfast then at 10:30am wake Josh up to check BG eat breakfast and take (working on the time) meds 1
write down Josh's BG 1

wash dishes 1 2
wash face
brush teeth
straighten up living room 1
do course work 1
check Johns BG 1
wash dishes 1 2
drink water 1
blog 1 2
pray


Netflix dance mix XerSIZE
lunch time
drink water
wash dishes
do course work
pray
wash dishes
straighten living room
do course work

Dinner time
check Johns BG and have Josh check his and write down both
wash dishes
eat dinner
drink water
wash cloths 1 2
put away cloths
wash cloths
put away cloths

I always seem to drift away from "routine list" as day goes on find myself on a "routine down time" will be working on that as well. The day isn't over so hopefully more numbers will be going down :) I am also putting things at end of routine for things that need to be done that day and just checking them off.

Hope this gives you some ideas to help out your days...

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

This entry was posted on 10:20 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment