Establishing good Habits and Routines  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

They say it takes 21 days to make a habit and only 3 to brake it.

I have a routine list I am working on. Things that need to be done and a few extras for fun. Once I finish one routine I highlight it and move on to the next. I had stopped doing this for a while now I am getting back to it because it really helps. Something new I am doing is counting up towards 21 days, after that it will be easy breezy and I won't even need to think about it. Though if I miss something even just one day I will start over. So I highlight put a #1 next to it. Then if I do it 2 days in a row I write a #2. So on and so forth. Miss a day have to start all over.

This helps us get the job done and in time becomes so much easier. A little before the children begin their school again I plan on fixing them up a routine also. Maybe I will reward them once they hit 21 days and of course they will have to keep going.

Mondays are a great day to start up those routines so go for it...it may just make your life easier!

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

This entry was posted on 10:19 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment