The Simple Womens Daybook  

Posted by: Charity Gordon




For Today...I will be cleaning house and working on online course

Outside my window....My son, my daughter and her friend our playing

I am thinking....I need to get busy with the to do!!

I am thankful for....My family

From the kitchen...homemade cookies right out of the oven

I am wearing....blue jeans and a T-shirt

I am remembering....and praying for those effected by the earthquake and tsunami

I am going....to get busy ummm as soon as I am done with my coffee

I am reading....Calm My Anxious Heart

I am hoping....for a cure for type 1 diabetes and a greater knowledge of the horrible disease

I am creating....a book

I am hearing....my cat meowing...great I think she is in heat :/

I am noticing...we need to all learn to get along in love despite our differences and differences in belief...The love of Christ should bring us together instead we allow every little difference divide us.

Around the house...dishes and laundry are calling my name (don't they know any other name ;)

One of my favorite things....fellowship with family

Plans for the week...work on course work, take kids to outdoor activity at the library and on Thursday visit with my in laws

Pondering these words...Contentment

Scripture thought...Turn my heart toward your statues and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; Preserve my life according to your word. (Psalms 119:36-37)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Enjoy 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!


Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

This entry was posted on 10:27 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment