Learning the Presidents  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in

Friday will be the day we show and tell what is going on NR School House. Last week and this week my girls have been working on learning all the names of the presidents in the order that they were in office. Today they will finish them all and should have them all memorized. They only lack a few of knowing all of them. My 14 year old is memorizing the full names and my 10 year old is memorizing last names with a song. We will be learning about each president too. So when we go through all presidents she will learn the full names. Anyway here is the video that has helped my 10 old learn the presidents.




There are other presidents songs but I like this one because it is sung slower and has the lyrics. My daughter felt she was to old for this one but it really made it easier to learn. We hope to teach the 3 year old next!

What is happening in your School House? Please do share!

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

Charity Gordon

This entry was posted on 6:14 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment