Contentment  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in

Monday is the day I usually go to class where you are encouraged to keep moving forward despite the obstacles. Today I didn't go to class. So I thought I would share a book with you that I am reading about contentment. Instead of telling you about the book I will just link you right to it where you can download your free book where you can start digging in.

I am sharing this with you because the book has been a blessing to me as well as Karla and Empowering Christian Women always so many tools she share for us to grow as women and....... it is FREE!!! Click link below

Calm My Anxious Heart

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel !!

This entry was posted on 8:19 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment