Reflection of Who You Are  

Posted by: Charity Gordon




Jesus be Jesus in me.....Looking into my reflection what do I see, who is it that is staring back at me? Some where in there can I see Jesus face? Do I leave even a trace? Or do I insist to stand alone? Am I ignoring the one who sits on the throne? Can you see love? Flying above me is there a white dove? The finger of God reaches down and touches the still waters that brings about ripples of change. Patience.......Kindness......long-suffering.....slow to anger.....no recording of wrong.....no self seeking.....boasting and pride trickles away....against all evil.....rejoicing in truth....The finger of God comes down and touches the waters....protecting....trusting....preserving....Jesus be Jesus in me.....Love lift me again and again for the life of a friend

By Charity Gordon ©


This entry was posted on 5:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment