Never Know Where a Road Might Take You  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

You just never know where a road might take you even with map in hand you might just come up to a road detour, you may come across traffic, or really bad weather. If you come across these things don't be discouraged it might be the very thing to get you on a road you never thought you would travel but was intended for you. Diabetes and some scary lows led me to a diabetic alert dog and an organization, their system led me to no longer having "their D.A.D." which led me to an animal shelter picked out a dog we would never of had gotten if not for the previous happenings. We got there just at the right time and we now are on the road to self training. Where I too hope to help people who are seeking direction, to let them know that it can be done and does NOT have to be attached to so many dollar signs or a faulty system. Which has led me to think about $20,000 wow so many things can be done to help a lot of people with that amount of money. I could help my child (by self training) teach others they can do the same (with much smaller amount of dollar signs) and then with that great amount we can help the poor the lost and the in need through many different avenues. I was doing a study the other day and learned how Jewish(or in Judaism) people help the needy out of duty. It is not an extra thing they do. Something done as thoughtless as breathing. Kind of like feeding your own family no pat on your back it is your duty. We should do this for our brothers do it out of love, obedience and responsibility. This is the way it should be for us "Christian" gentiles all of G-d's children are called to help one another. So not only am I going to help my family with a diabetic alert dog in training but I too hope to help other families to "self train" dogs and encourage people to adopt from a shelter and by the grace of G-d I too want to stop turning my cheek to things that come may way not only give to our church tithe and offerings but I too hope to go beyond that continue offering help where ever there is a need. I may not have the money to help but why not raise the money? I am giving myself a goal to raise $20,000 to help a charity or non profit organization. It may take me a while but I am up for the challenge.Which leads me to Reece's Rainbow http://reecesrainbow.org/background/in-the-news Please consider helping this cause out in anyway shape or form...or I encourage you to ask yourself is their another Charity knocking at your door whom G-d himself led to you. May we answer the door and reach out to our brothers and sisters in love. Challenge yourself to 10 to 20 thousand dollars and see where it take you. Blessing.... Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel Charity Gordon

This entry was posted on 6:58 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment