Bringing Them Home  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

I am on a mission to help bring home some orphan children to their new families. First and for most I want to help my Nephew and his wife bring home their little girl that they are adopting...Please consider buying a T-Shirt to help bring her home or at least get the word out. Hope to continue to help in some way until they bring their precious one home. http://www.adoptionbug.com/justinandashleyyoung/ I have also decided to "Adopt" another family and keep trying to help until I see 20,000 on their donation box. I believe G-d has put on my heart the Garcia Family Please consider giving, sharing/and or praying for these families. My Goal.... Pray 4, Share, Do some fundraising Until I see that $20,000 has been reached. Praising G-d for touching our hearts..Amen.

This entry was posted on 11:01 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment