A Day Well Spent  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

Okay so in scripture it says to work 6 days and keep the 7th day holy. We are to rest and that day is to be set apart. I have been keeping the "rest" part lately at least more than before. Though what about working 6 days?! Ha uhmmm not so much. Yesterday I really didn't "rest" knowing my house was such a mess around me. So here I go again trying to make better with my time. Better habits and routines can help bring about consistency and blow a horn to distractions or time steelier or wasters. I seem to find myself fall into so many traps with life's twist and turns and flashy signs saying come spend time here. So here is my plan that will hopefully come to routine..... Sunday ~ Mega clean living room Monday~ Do laundry and work on organizing and cleaning laundry area Tuesday~ Mega clean Kitchen and dinning area Wednesday~ Mega Clean Bathroom and hallway Thursday~ Work on Bedrooms Friday~ Clean whole house, cook and prepare for Sabbath. Saturday~ Ah....REST :) Everyday I want to study some and learn to say no to more and more things a least until the day has been a day well spent. Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel hope you come again

This entry was posted on 8:39 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment