30 Minute Clean Up  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

So I have set up days for certain chores if those aren't finished or worked enough on allotted days I continue some to the next. To try and keep balance I am trying timing myself 3o minutes here 30 minutes there. Also I am not going to allow for more than 30 minutes at a time on the internet except for some times of study. I am using my phone for timing and task checking...this helps me make better use of my time, balance my day, and keep focused. So now I am thinking hmmmm haven't been making my children do their chores lately which has brought me to some critiquing again. Going to try having them clean for 30 min. any where they choose but encouraging the places that are needing it most at the time. Any extra 30 min after that they get a quarter. This will be the same for all ages. This is our home daily chores not a business. Just giving them a chance to make a little for the extra that they want to do and to work for that pocket change the older kids often ask for. Well we shall see where this road takes us...hopefully a focused more balance and less slothful one. Thanks for stopping by RraodWeTravel Charity Gordon

This entry was posted on 7:49 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment