Ready Set....Exercise  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in




OK so yesterday I decided to ride our indoor bicycler that has only been collecting dust. What isn't that what its for? Yes I finally after, well yes years, decided to get on it and ride. I did this a few times ride it but never stuck to it. The test will I stick to it? We shall see we shall see :) I was really excited at first to come to the notion hey I can read my kindle while I ride. It was working out great but well with 5 children you are bound to get interruptions especially when you have a toddler. Not sure how many minutes I got in maybe about 15 min or maybe it was 10 who knows. I am not going to get discouraged about the interruptions because I know every little bit counts and this too helps form a habit. In time I will get those better or longer workouts.

Today I walked around the block not a run just a walk remember I am forming a habit. Some days I will walk, some run and others ride the bicycle. What are you going to do for your exercise? Be sure to bring a buddy along it always make the weight much lighter,great support. Speaking of support be sure to go to Reshaping it All daily where you will get much support, encouragement and tips.

Why exercise....is it really worth all the effort? There are so so many exercise benefits!! Here is a few

# Exercise Benefit #1...Increased energy: The right combination of exercise and nutrition creates an hormonal environment conducive to fat loss, increased muscle strength and increased energy. When your body is working at peak efficiency, your energy levels soar!

Everyday things become much easier to do.

# Exercise Benefit #2...Increased Self-Esteem: Gaining control of your body size and weight through fitness is an amazing way to increase self-esteem. You look better and are more confident which empowers you in everything you do. You will find that the self-discipline required and learned through regular exercise spills over into other areas of your life and you will be better able to make other necessary and desireable changes.

# Exercise Benefit #3...Increase Mental Focus: Did you know that the latest research shows that exercise helps keep the brain sharp well into old age? Anything that involves mental acuity (focus and concentration) is improved. You also stand a much better chance of avoiding such diseases as Alzheimer's and senility.


More benefits here http://www.busywomensfitness.com/exercise-benefits.html

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel if you like visiting here please be sure to scroll down on this blog and click follow which is to the right

This entry was posted on 2:07 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment