Day 3 Packing  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in


Are you packed for Reshaping it All?




OK so yesterday I expressed the need to pack and plan when going on a trip. I have packed what I am bringing and thought I'd share the links with you to put in your suitcase.

Of course...

Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure

things I am adding

Home Sanctuary

A Praying Life

Calm My Anxious Heart

Menu's for Mom

Herbal Cleanse (I wiill be having a free give away of this soon)

Holy Bible

and don't forget your water, elbow greece and a positive attitude :)

Oh and remember we will be picking up souvenir's and tools along the way with Reshaping it all

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

P.S.

I linked up with Women Living Well you may want to take them along for the ride as well :) Check out the link below

This entry was posted on 11:26 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment