Confessions of a "Dieter"  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in





OK I don't really consider myself on a diet. Though what we eat is our diet and am wanting to watch what I eat and well "Reshape it all" Looking at my whole life and being. My diet isn't just about what I take in but also what I live out. Healthy inside and out is what I hope to be working in me. So today I must start with the confessions of a so called "Dieter"

On the food and exercise department I must confess I am not doing a very good job. Exercise regularly ha I have not got to that point yet. Eating the right amount of veggies and water has not totally entered my diet vocabulary. Though I would like it to be my greatest focus at this point. I have subtracted soda's from my diets vocabulary though I have done this many times before only to find it back again. So I will be pleased to see me stick to it. This week will be about bringing the veggies in much more often as well as drinking water then of course the daily exercise. I hope to report of my progress soon rather than confessing of not greeting my goals :) Talk about goals, well they aren't all just about food as I said earlier. And really can't achieve anything on my own. I really don't have the power all by myself. which brings me to the power of prayer. I too have many confessions of many areas of my life as we all do. So that too brings me to prayer.

Something I should be living out in life so much more. With a true repenting heart. Hmmmmm and How often do I ask my heavenly Father for help? How am I starting my morning? Do I give Him my day when I rise? Do I seek Him in all things? What about before I go to sleep do I talk with my savior? Do I ever come to my heavenly father with a thankful heart. During my reshaping it all I hope to grow in faith and become more prayerful. May we be like a bean sprout, (when planted in prayer and word), grow all over the place. Inside and out, here and there....come on lets sprout.

Helping Links on todays subjects........ A Praying Life , Reshaping It All

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel hope you come again

This entry was posted on 7:40 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment