Poem of Your Life  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

I started to thinking about going a different direction with this blog. At one point I wanted to give healthful advice. I look back on some of my post and find that I don't even always take my own advice. I have changed the title from Simply Healthful Steps to Simply Living rroadwetravel. Life can be hard at times and unexpected turns come about. You come to a stop sign and have to go either left or right. Storm come where you find you have no choice but slow down or maybe even pull over and sit for a while then gather up enough courage to get back on the road once the storm calms. Here I want to take you along on our journey in hopes that I may be encouragement to you as you continue in your journey. May we see the poem of our life through the ups and the downs, the joys and the sorrows.

"We are notes of a song of a cores of faith..."

This is a beautiful song may we be encouraged to sing with our days.....

Poem of Your Life

This entry was posted on 6:29 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment