Where One Pain is There is a Greater One Still  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

Tuesday we headed to childrens for the boys endocrine check ups. They passed the test and both got better A1C. They have different A1C targets due to age. They both did not hit their target but getting close. I am looking to see even better next visit. So glad to have that over with. I hate Type 1 diabetes and hate that two of my precious boys have it!! I wish that we could get diabetes over with,that I could kiss it and make it better but it is here to stay (with Type 1 insulin is not produced due to destruction of the of insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas) so we learn to do our best and keep pressing forward learning more about the disease and different ways to better manage the disease and moving forward with other things, dreams and such, despite the disease and its opsticals.

One thing I always think about when we go to their appointments at Childrens is other people that pass us who are going through much of what we are or worse. Your heart goes out to the parents and children. Its kind of like being at church and you here all the prayer request and realize that other people are hurting too. Stepping outside of yourself and realize where one pain is there is a greater one still.

We are all on a roller coaster ride some more intense than others. And God is there for all big or small. Let us be sure to let God in for the ride and with him we can step outside ourselves and feel the pain of another and reach out in some way.

Today stepping outside of myself and my family and sharing about another, one whom a friend shared about on Facebook....Please take the time to pray for Bonnie and her family. Click on A Greater pain still if you would like to donate to her fundraiser.

A Greater Pain Still

"What is more I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord for whose sake I have lost all things not that I have already attained this, or have been made perfect but I press on to take hold of that which Christ Jesus took hold of me."

Please step outside of yourself and listen to Bonnies Story.

This entry was posted on 5:05 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment