Follow the orderly road  

Posted by: Charity Gordon







I so desire to have a orderly and neat home. I am ready to go down the road that will take me there. I have gotten on and off that road. Trying many different things and seems I can't stay on that road. But I am determined...I recently got a new used car and love it. I am determined not to do like the other cars...mess slowly creeping in. So far have gone a good while without letting anything creep in. So now I want to move that into the house. One room at a time. Focus is the key to keep the overwhelm out and to stay on that road. Can't take short cuts nor wait till later. Right now the focus is the Kitchen. Once I get it spotless I will focus on keeping it spotless. Once we develop a habit of keeping a clean Kitchen I will move on to the next room. Will still straighten up in other rooms and such but main focus will be room by room and one habit at a time.

I will try and remember to post again in about a month on where we are at. Would love to here what you are doing to stay on that orderly road. The ups and the downs.

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

This entry was posted on 6:47 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment