Work at Home Help site  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in






In the spring of 2002, after making sure my two daughters, Beka and Bethany were napping, and tapping my son Caleb's bouncy seat with my foot to keep him happy, I signed up for my first "serious" work at home business. I was excited, sure of my success, open to learning and desperate to replace my teaching income so I could become a "stay at home mom".... Kelly Wissink


Today I want to mention Kelly's site. She became the stay home mom that she wanted to be and did well with here home buisness and now she too spends a lot of her time helping others grow their buisness and so much more. She gives so many free useful tools that I am so greatful for!! Well you will just need to see for your self what an awsome site she has and a wonderful person she is so check it out you will be glad you did!!



http://www.mlmworkathomemom.com/



This entry was posted on 12:23 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment