February's Cleaning Project  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

February is not far from being over so I best get going. Last month I talked about getting projects or work around the house done month by month. I worked on Kitchen and dinning area in January now it is time to get to work in my living room. I want to totally gut it take everything out. Clean every corner then bring everything back in. Re-organize my shelves and the lay out of the room. That will begin today...

One of the books I have been reading about getting organized is "Organized Simplicity" As of right now you can get it free on Kindle.

I got me a long list today gonna need to get started soon. Have a great day and remember to whistle while you work!




Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

Charity Gordon

This entry was posted on 5:22 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment