What an advantage  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in


NR School House........


I noticed that when my 10 year old does her math she was counting her fingers to multiply. So our focus is to review the multiplications. I want her to know all answers without even having to think. So we are going over multiplication over and over getting to where she can say them quickly. One of the advantages of home school is that you can keep at something until you really learn it before moving on to the next thing. Or we can go back if we need to. She is also working on her states right now working on the 50 states in the U.S.A. I don't want her to grow up not having any direction or knowledge of our country and where each state is. Learn the whole world and spend as much time on it as we like. Endless learning with awesome focus!!

I have been printing out History sheet for my 14 year old daughter and she has some math and English workbooks. Every subject and some right in front of her in the world wide web as well. She loves to learn so she is always reading and learning everything under the sun. We will soon be getting her a software that I will share about soon as well. That would be great for grading and stuff that I am not well rehearsed on :)

With some time of wavering I am finally at a point where I am certain this is a place that my family should be. I am excited about all the possibilities for my children so many avenues to grow and learn right at our finger tips. I am embracing this time of our school house and am eager to grow and learn myself as well. Home School... learning and growing...what an advantage!!!

Thanks for stopping by RroadWetravel.... NR School House...

Charity

This entry was posted on 8:38 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment