A Simple Womans Day Book  

Posted by: Charity Gordon





For Today...

Outside my window ~ There is a little snow left and quickly melting away...

I am thinking ~ Oh where did my thoughts go :)

I am thankful for ~ My family.......they Rock!!!

From the kitchen ~ It awaits Swedish meatballs and green beans for dinner

I am wearing ~ A pair of jeans a big bulky sweat shirt a blanket and my lil bear..me'sa staying warm :)

I am remembering ~ The farm that I lived on when I was a kid...

I am going ~ To do a lot of things I just came back to finishing up on this blog and got a lot of things running through my head of things going to do with this blog along with some others things. So please come back and see where Rroad takes us in 2011

I am reading ~ The bible through www.youversion.com

I am hoping ~ For the best year ever!

I am creating ~ A home sanctuary with the help of http://www.homesanctuary.com/

I am hearing ~ The history channel

I am noticing ~ That I need to decide whether or not I want to keep taking my daughter to music class We payed for her take take music last semester and this semester she would learn the recorder...wondering can we really afford it right now...

Around the house ~ There needs to be a whole lot of cleaning going on...

One of my favorite things ~ Family

Plans for the week ~ Homeschooling, cleaning, working online course and real estate training...

Pondering these words ~ Love one another

Scripture thought ~ "Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win." I Corinthians 9:24

Here is a picture to share

Corn husks dolls, my cousin, me, the farm and the good old days... :)



Come on over to Peggy's for some more Womens day books

This entry was posted on 9:35 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment