Exit Now  

Posted by: Charity Gordon

I love how on the way to church there is this big road sign that says exit now, the very exit that takes us to church. I always have to say it out loud "exit now" and take my exit. It is a exit that is to help you find Subway. I always like to think of it as my sign to keep me from getting lost on the way to church LOL. Service was great yesterday one of the things that our teacher said was to change now, not later but now. I think G-d gives us that sign all through out our journey's in life. We are never at a point where we don't need to change. You may be looking at someone else and think boy they really need "change" in such, and such area of their life, but if we look inward we will see we too need to change may not be in the same area of another but just as bad in another area. Sometimes it is an exit we need to take because G-d is bringing us to another road or maybe stop at a hotel, shower and put on some new cloths. Everyday there is another mile to go another step to take another time to change. I pray the we don't miss those "Change Now" signs, for G-d has many joy filled vacations awaiting us let us not pass our exit. AMEN. Today looking at the next step I need to take in "change" Simply Living RroadWeTravel

This entry was posted on 8:08 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment