Church Search  

Posted by: Charity Gordon in







So I found a church that I absolutely love and so do my kids. I feel like home there and have been going regularly...

The DH works Sunday nights so sleeps during day and it makes it hard for him to attend church. Though he wants to start going now but wants to try a different one...ugh did I say I really like the one were going to!! Anyway it is good that he wants to start going and at least he has agreed to go to both for now...who knows he might be surprised and find that he falls in love with the church I have been going to as well. Mean while I am going to go to the church that he wants to go to on Sunday and we both can go to the one I like on Wednesday.

Going to pray for different hours for my husband...late, late, late night shift are hard. It would be nice to have those Sundays off as well. Praying for my marriage...we just got back together after a short separation.

Oh and this morning we actually missed any "church" because we over slept. Bummer I love being at church...I love being surrounded by other believers...I love hearing Gods word...I love church in its many forms!

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

Charity Gordon and family

This entry was posted on 10:06 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment