My bundle of joy  

Posted by: Charity Gordon







I am so grateful several days now my little man has been feeling great!! He is up playing around again with all his imaginary play :) Yesterday he was dancing and singing while big sisters watched and laughed at his little cuteness :) He made up his own little song and his own little dance LOL too cute. My bundle of joy I must capture every moment his siblings have grown so fast and I know so will he...Ups and downs everyday...his cuteness and his little imaginary play puts a smile on my face I so hate that he has to live with diabetes. The daily shots and the BG roller coasters...

We have been battling the BG's been working on getting those levels down. With a toddler it is so hard. There appetites vary and they want to nibble on something constantly. I was so happy to see below 200 yesterday. Praying we will see more of those today.

Today another day ready to tackle the ups and the downs as we go about our day. Many tasks ahead with joy and sorrow woven in between. Many colors weave each day and blanket us with our Heavenly Fathers love...<3 May we feel His warm embrace as we journey along.

Thanks for stopping by RroadWeTravel

Charity

This entry was posted on 7:20 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment